Tuesday 30 September 2014

Call Me Maybe

I got inspired by Carly Rae Jepsen's song Call Me Maybe as I was shuffling on my iPhone... I have always loved the song's cover photo so I decided to replicate it!
I didn't get it 100% on point but I was happy with myself for sort of replicating it :P As soon as I saw the shoes and shorts on Carly it reminded me of SMC's Lucky Board gifts they are a little bit same! 
The top is from Pixicat it's a previous hunt item which is sadly no longer available :( Luckily I had a kinda similar pose from Label Motion that was in the cover photo :3 

 

CREDITS: 

Hair: +Spellbound+ Serenity (not free) 
Skin: Essences Paris *vivante* (not free) 
Lipstick: Pink Acid Lip essentials lipstick- cosmos (1L$) 
Top: -Pixicat- Simple.Top (previous hunt item) 
Shorts: :SMC: DenimShorts (Lucky Board/ no group needed) 
Shoes+Socks: :SMC: High Block Heel Sandals (Lucky Board/no group needed) 
Pose: Label Motion (free) <3 
Mesh Body+Hands: Wowmeh (no longer available) 
Shape: Made by me (not for sale yet)


No comments:

Post a Comment