Saturday 4 October 2014

High on Aphorism

I have been super busy with college and couldn't post anything for 2 whole days D: But don't fret as I am here now :P One of my all time fav store HighRize recently put up a whole fatback of heels as their group gift which are total amaze-balls...
I paired them up with the new SOM gift from Aphorism (the same jeans is for guys too) and one of my fav tops from Zaara which is a group gift :) 
Last but not the least Label Motion recently sent out a new pose through their Subscribers so be sure to hit them up! 

And a big welcome to my first three designers! SL VogueAzoury & [Atooly] xoxo

 

CREDITS: 
Hair: MINA Hair Tabita (not free) 
Skin: Glance Skins Anais August (not free) 
Top: Zaara Lila crop top (group gift) 
Jeans: !APHORISM! Slim Jeans (female) brown (subscribe then click on the gift) 
Shoes: :::HighRize::: Lace PeepToe Wedge (only for slink high feet) (group gift, 150L$ to join) 
Pose+Balloons: Label Motion My Black Balloons (subscribers gift) 
Mesh hands+feet: Slink (not free) 
Shape: Made by me (not for sale yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment