Saturday 1 November 2014

Keeping it Knotty

I have been like super busy with college with an internship at an international event. 

But fret no more as I am back! I decided to work on myself and make myself feel better so I gave myself a makeover with a new skin from New Faces <3 I am just so in love with it, it is so realistic. 

My whole outfit is from -pixicat- which is totally me, my kinda style in rl. The headband is a sub-o gift from Magika and my hair is from my forever fav exile :) 


CREDITS: 
Headband: Magika [Headband] (subscriber gift) 
Hair: Exile Precious Dark Browns (not free)
Skin: New Faces Dakota [Olive] (not free)
Top: -Pixicat- CutOut Tie Top (not free) 
Pants: -Pixicat- HightWaisted.Jeans Pattern (not free) 
Mesh Hands+Body: Wowmeh (not available anymore) 
Mesh Feet: Slink Female Feet High (not free) 
Shape: Made by me (not for sale yet) 
Location: Bellaire 


No comments:

Post a Comment