Saturday 1 November 2014

I Got the Blues

I welcome New Way to the list of my designers; this new totally glam short dress is a new item from the New Way winter collection... I absolutely love it! 
The jacket is a hunt prize from one of my fav stores of all time MoDANNA. Luckily for me they just fit perfectly like fall and pumpkin spice lattes :P


CREDITS: 
Glasses: To Be Unique Group Gift 1 (group gift) 
Hair: Wasabi Pills Erika (not free) 
Skin: New Faces Dakota [Olive] (not free) 
Lipstick: DeeTaleZ Makeup NATURAL Lip Shades (not free) 
Jacket: MoDANNA Tartan Jacket Leather Pockets (free/The Dirty Turkey Hunt 5.0] 
Dress: New Way Mini Dress leather Navy (NEW) ty <3
Bag: MoiMoi Elegant Bag Black (SL F&O group gift) 
Shoes: Pure Poison Alexandra Heels - Black (not free) 
Mesh Body+Hands: Wowmeh (no longer available) 
Mesh Feet: Slink Female Feet High (not free) 
Shape: Made by me (not for sale yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment