Saturday 27 September 2014

Hilly Hurley

I just couldn't help myself and got tempted to blog the new group gift from Hilly Haalan Fashions [hh] it's so very pretty, shiny and delicate all the things that I love! It comes with another sinful red coloured option. The skin that I am wearing is again a GG from Lara Hurley Skin with a pouty lippy with teeth which is a dollarbie @ MP :) And as always I am staying loyal to my free Label Motion poses :P

 

CREDITS: 
Hair: Truth Hair Thelma Browns (not free) 
Skin: Lara Hurley Skin Gervaise (group gift) 
Lipstick+Teeth: Mercury Shop +MR+ Truth Teeth (1L$ @ MP )
Outfit: Hilly Haalan Fashions Luna Camisole Double Pack (group gift) 
Shoes: Pure Poison Kate Sandals Ad-ons for all Slink feet (not free) 
Pose: Label Motion (free) <3
Mesh hands+ feet: Slink (not free) 
Shape: made by me (not for sale yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment