Saturday 27 September 2014

New Beginnings

Heyo! I know that not many of you might read this but this is my first blog post so *yayy*!
I will try to keep it interesting and all snazzy so that I don't bore you off...
Be a sweetheart and hit that follow button ^_^
p.s. If you'd like to add your blog to my blog list lemme know :)


This totally adorkable dress that I'm wearing is a free gift from RD Style along with many other gifts available at the OMG Room so make sure to check it out! The hair is a gift from Little Bones but there's a small joining fee. IKON has a new GG out the eyes are really cool with a whole system HUD and its group is totally free to join and finally the accessories along with the lil' clutch is by moimoi which has a bazillion gifts out for the free SLF&Os group... 99.99% of the times I use Label Motion poses cuz I just simply love that store and their gazillion free poses <3

 
CREDITS 
Hair+Hat: Little Bones. Hurt (group gift, fee to join) 
Skin: Glance Skins Anais August (not free) 
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes Denim (group gift) 
Dress: RD Style @ OMG Room (group gift) 
Accessories: MoiMoi Rockie Babe Outfit (SLF&O GG/ not available anymore) 
Clutch: MoiMoi Trama Clutch fatpack (SLF&O GG) 
Poses: Label Motion (free) <3
Mesh hands and feet: Slink (not free) 
Shape: made by me (not for sale right now)


No comments:

Post a Comment